Vendors: Wedding Planner: A Blissful Soiree / Venue: Diamond Bar Community / DJ MC and Draping: Hilo Productions / Videography: ESC Video / Catering: In n out and The Waffle Truck / Florals: Echo Florals / Hair + Makeup: E2beauty / Boba: Zero Degrees Boba
Words from the bride
- For us, the highlight of our wedding having all of our family together in one place to celebrate the biggest day of our lives. Family has played such an important day in both of our lives so seeing everyone there supporting and celebrating with us was more than we could have ever asked for.
- At the start, I felt like the vision for our wedding was all over the place! Going on Pinterest and finding ideas, it seemed like I had pinned everything in every style. When we finally started narrowing it down, I knew I wanted something that was minimalistic with soft touches but still had some modern flare. We kept the decor as minimal as we could and used our wedding colors (soft colors) with gold geometric accents. Chrystal and the rest of the A Blissful Soiree team was AMAZING and really helped narrow down the endless of ideas I had floating around. Without them, our wedding planning process and wedding day would not have gone as smoothly as it did.
- I knew from the start that I wanted a food truck wedding. We are both more relaxed, so a plated dinners/buffets didn’t really seem to fit. With the help of A Blissful Soiree we were able to narrow down our food truck choices. Plus, who can say no to In N Out? 🙂 As for dessert, I wanted to give our guests options and serve things other than cake. Jeff and I are both very close with our families and one of the things that has been a tradition is taking his two nieces to boba every time we are in their area. We all love boba! So when coming up with options for the dessert bar, I knew boba had to be included.
- Jeff and I also weren’t really into the traditional wedding activities like the bouquet/garter toss. It just really wasn’t our style. But I also wanted to fill some time during our wedding with things for our guests. I came across Chasing Linen and instantly knew that the Live Art was something I wanted to include for our guests on our wedding day. I loved her work and after speaking with Dianuh through email and on the phone, I knew that she was a perfect fit for the style/feel that we were going for. Her work is amazing and I am so happy that we were able to give our guests that experience.
- We knew immediately that we wanted to write our own personal vows. We tell each other “I love you” everyday but writing/saying our personal vows gave both of us an opportunity to express our feelings in words. In that moment, it felt as if it was just us and no one else was around.
- My biggest advice is to try to enjoy the planning process with your significant other. Though I had many of the ideas and vision for what I wanted the day to be, I constantly asked Jeff his opinion on things and was sure to include him on all final decisions. I loved that it felt like we were planning as a team. Also, don’t stress the small things because it’s true what they say, on the day of, you likely won’t notice the small details. Most important, live in the moment and enjoy every minute of your big day with your new spouse. It flies by in the blink of an eye but will be the best day of your life!